Sunday, February 8, 2009

Top 10 Commercial Pitches

A fool and his money are soon parted. As a fairly wise cheapskate, me and my presidents have traveled pretty tight. But every once in a while, I let myself watch commercials. And every once in a while...there are temptations: both because I appreciate a good pitch and do like the idea of slapping my troubles away.

The top 10 tempting commercials I've remembered or seen or heard recently.

(1) Gold for Cash? I do find gold gaudy and cash compelling. Especially when I'm being shouted at and hammer-pants are involved.
Blank

(2) ShamWOW! You'll be saying...Wow. Such rapid fire awesome.
Blank

(3) I want candy! This one is most likely to come to mind whenever I hear people counting.
Blank

(4) This is another one that is subtle. Sometimes when my housemate is gassy, I feel the urge to break out some lozenges.
Blank

(5) HULU! I watch ridiculous amounts of Hulu programming and have only seen slowdowns ever since they began advertising on TV. Sad, but I understand their need to be useful to more people than just me.
Blank

(6) Sobe Lean! I used to drink an assortment of Sobe products. I found a mixtape of recorded radio that also had this commercial on it the other day. It tasted awful, and didn't go well with hamburgers at all, really.
Blank

(7) I actually missed the Superbowl and its commercials this year, but I appreciated the CareerBuilder efforts after the fact.
Blank

(8) I find talking babies ever so slightly disturbing...I don't know if they make me more or less likely to trade electronically.
Blank

(9) You're gonna love my nuts! Back from number 2, a second offering from Vince Offer: the Slap Chop!
Blank

(10) Favorite Spanish Commecial: SPANISH SHAMWOW! Cuidado con imitaciones!
Blank

No comments:

Post a Comment